The New Apple iPad
WOW the iPad has set off a Twitter storm! So we’re giving you a little bit of EVERYTHING! Here are some of the funniest iPad tweets, bitches and spoofs! Followed by top related Twitter trends like… wait for it…
“iTampon” < WOW! SERIOUSLY!
Plus check out the new line of iParty, iGolf & iSand gear!
: Hmm. Ipad
, you are interesting and clever. I would drop and break you, sadly, before I’d even be able to call you mind. KID PROOF?
: so really the ipad
is for people who have more money than they know what to do with. #brats
Whats the point? ooh (with your hands) so!!!
: ( : RT @parisiensalon
: The new iPad
was definitely designed for women in mind. It comes in 3 sizes: regular, super and maxi.
: for real. RT @erinjshea
What he said: RT @steverubel
: Google Social Search launch is far more important game-changing news than the iPad
Feast your eyes upon…
With tablet-like features it’s viewing area is an astonishing 5.5″ x 8.5″ and some are saying the iPad 2D could be the next version of the iPhone or the rumored Apple Tablet.
- Send email and text messages using advanced USPS technologies.
- Flexible flat screen display 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Touch screen changes “pages” with simple flicking motion.
- Keep track of contacts, calendar and notes! Wireless sync with other devices using a touch-typing system.
- Many drawing tools already available in virtually every color!
- Guaranteed not to freeze or crash ever!
- No power source!
- Pen not included.
: everyone’s ranting about that iPad
… i’ll officially declare that i don’t give a damn :P
no flash on iPad
is ok by me… but no camera? I expected iPad
to be an iPhone+
: The new iPad
features are so underwhelming that I will not be buying one in March. I will probably wait until April.
WTF?!?!? No lady, keep waiting for the iSlate>>>
Is the ipad
the same as the anticipated islate? Forgive me all this tech is getting confusing! Are they the same thing?
Here you go, as promised… the Twitter trends of the day:
- iTamponPeople are making a joke due to unfortunate word associations in the name of Apple’s new tablet, the iPad (Jan. 27).
- HaitiThe country was hit by a 7.0 magnitude earthquake. People are tweeting to organize relief efforts or relay news.
- Ugly BettyABC is canceling the comedy-drama, effective at the end of this, the fourth, season (Jan. 27).
- iPhonePeople are tweeting comparisons of the iPhone and newly announced iPad.
- UnionUS President Barack Obama will be delivering a State of the Union address today (Jan. 27).
- Steve Jobs
Be careful out there ‘cuz you are what you tweet!