The Ten Commandments of TwitterApril 12, 2009
Tweaster Sunday is long gone, The 10 Commandments of Twitter are here to stay…
- Thou shalt not tweet & drive.
- Thou shalt stop adding “Tw” to everything. This is not the Twen Twommandments” you do not have a tweech in-twediment. Please, enough’s enough.
- Thou shalt include a hint of “why” with every #followfriday recommendation. If you can’t come up with one word they’re not worth following.
- You shall not tweet your location when on secret government assignments.
- Thou shalt not send every tweet to your Facebook account. Seriously, half the time they even don’t make sense!
- You shall no longer post tweets like “in the car,” “eating breakfast,” “walking down hall.”
- Thou shalt not post the same tweet more than 3 times, especially in a row!
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors number of followers.
- Thou shalt not auto DM.
- Thou shalt not retweet yourself, it’s just goofy and a little sad.
Also, In case you missed our recommendations for #goodfollowfriday: @jchrst, @peter, @paul, etc.
Got more? Add yours in the comments!
UR what U tweet!